WELCOME TO DNEWS NGO INDIA
Making the Society to improve the quality of life free from social bondage and achieved the better quality of rural community development.
To Create a position attitude among people to adopt multifactor approach in order to a facilitate Health, Education, Environment, Livelihood ,Rural Development and
Women Empowerment with right dignity and social human face.
To Make a Society to believe in creating a fair and equitable community society and balance between the need and Distribution.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
a) To improve and develop social awareness among the illiterate woman and by organizing awareness camp from time to time,
b) To promote and organize prosthetics and appliance , vocational training centre , awareness camp , manpower development , health and nutrition etc. for all ,
c) To arrange family planning , different kind of training for children welfare and women development ,
d) To implement the development programme for all B.P.L. families,
e) To do development of common people i.e. Education and Health , socio economic and cultural development,
f) To help to organize self-help group based programme for augmentation of the livelihood opportunities of the people at the people at grass root level as being
beneficial to the public or a section of public,
g) To do social welfare activities including public health and other development works of the locality,
h) To cultivate the spirit of cultural among the membership of the society by the holding drama, dance drama , cultural functions etc.
i) To work for the development and happiness of the needy people for their prime needs such a education, health, cloth, fruit and lodging.
1> Registered under West Bengal Society Registration Act 1961 vide Rgn. No - S/1L/76427 of 2010.
2> Niti Ayog ( Planning Commission) Govt of India DARPAN Identification No- WB/2013/0058988.
3> Income Tax Act. 1961 Govt. Of India under Section 12AA and 80G Registered (Society PAN_ AABAD7568G)
4> FCRA Registration is under Processing ( File No.- II/21022/74(0008)/2021-FCRA-II )
5> Ministry of Corporate Affairs CSR-1 Registered
6> GSIN / NGO BOX CSR / NYKS / CHEZUBA / Etc. Regd.
7>ISO 9001:2015 Certified Org.
HEALTH , EDUCATION , ENVIRONMENT , WOMEN EMPOWERMENT , LIVELIHOOD , RURAL DEVELOPMENT ,
YOUTH AFFAIRS , DIGITAL INDIA , AWARNESS GENERATION Etc.
Indian states of WEST BENGAL , BIHAR , ASSAM , JHARKHAND
FUTURE PLAN / WE WANT YOUR SUPPORT FOR
1. PROJECT PARIDHAAN- WEARING CLOTH FOR ALL
2. PROJECT EDUCATION FOR ALL- SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDER PREVILEDGED BACKWARD STUDENTS OF MP/HS BOARD OF UNDERPRIVILEGED AREA’S
3. PROJECT BOOKS FOR ALL- NABADISHA PUBLIC LIBRARY
4. PROJECT “UNNATI”- PROGRESS THROUGH LIVELIHOOD TRAINING(TAILORING , SANITARY NAPKIN & BEAUTICIAN) FOR WOMEN (ESPECIALLY FOR
SC/ST/MINORITIES COMMUNITY WOMEN & ADELOSCENTS)
5. AMBULANCE SERVICES & MOBILE MEDICARE UNIT
6. NABADISHA GROUP OF INSTITUTION & VOCATIONAL TRAINING
7. 20 BEDDED HOSPITAL
8. WATER CONSERVATION IN SCHOOL & NEARBY VILLAGES CLUSTER LEVEL.
9. FACILITATING IN PROVIDING CLEAN DRINKING WATER
10. CLTS- COMMUNITY LED TOTAL SANITATION (TRIGGERING)
11. ENHANCING THE IMPROVEMENT IN QUALITY OF LIFE OF THALASEMIA PATIENTS’
12. FARMERS’ WLFARE ACTIVITIES
13. BIO-DIVERSITY & HORTICULTURE PROGRAMME
14. CONSUMER WRIGHT AWARNESS GENERATION
ANNUAL TURNOVR AS PER CA AUDIT REPORT
Financial Year Annual Turnover Audited / Un-Audited
2017-2018 1,23,32,352.00 AUDITED
2018-2019 44,07,773.00 AUDITED
2019-2020 1,91,17,373.00 AUDITED
2020-2021 55,73,643.00 AUDITED
2021-22 Un Audited (Under Audited )